Crossing the Bridge of Light
Full size copyhttp://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2276/talliesin2.jpgBack story:
A meditive tool I was inspired to make which had its roots in the study of Gwers 06.
I have included the instructions as a point of interest
• Perform your usual preparations
• Set the image at head height or slightly above, and at a comfortable distance so that you don’t end up cross eyed.
• With your right eye look into the right eye of Taliesin and with your left into his left (Right eye to Sun, Left eye to Moon).
• Try to be aware of each eye as you let the tension in your eyes relax
• Soften into your peripheral vision while maintaining focus
• Now imagine a bridge of light stretching from the centre of your forehead to Taliesin’s 3rd eye (shinning brow)
• Chant the Awen as taught
• After a time close your eyes and let the after image settle onto the inside of your eyelids like a mask of Taliesin. You can maintain this in your mind’s eye or let it fade away
• As the after image fades, let the chant continue subliminally but be in a state of receptiveness as the image fades
• Write down any images or thoughts that came to you.
• Perform your usual closing.