I don't use exact measurements for this... it gives the cook more latitude in creativity with the recipe.
Twyrch's Tremendous Eggs
Mix the following ingredients in a Medium Bowl or Measuring Glass
- 3 Eggs (3/4 cups of Egg Beaters)
- Pour in milk until it rises to the top of the mixture
- 2 dashes of chopped onions (onion flakes)
- 3 dashes of salt
- 3 dashes of pepper
- 4 dashes of garlic powder
- 4 dashes of seasoned salt
- 1 or 2 handfuls of shredded cheese
- 1 handful of chopped or diced meat (turkey, bacon, ham, etc...)
Whisk mixture thoroughly, and pour into pan over medium to medium-high heat and prepare as desired (scrambled, hard or omelet style)
Once eggs are cooked, remove from heat and place 1-2 additional slices of cheese to top of eggs and allow to melt for 1 minute.