1. If you haven't registered an account here on the message board, do so now. Just click the "Register" link at the top of the page and follow the prompts and click "Submit" when finished. Your account will be activated by an admin as soon as possible, usually within a few hours; when your account is active, you will receive an automated e-mail notification. If you have trouble reading the captcha (the code at the bottom which is designed to weed out spambots...unfortunately it sometimes weeds out real people, too), please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will help you register.
2. Once you have registered, send an e-mail to OBODforumaccess@druidry.org and provide the following information:
- Your username on this board
- Your real name (as registered with OBOD)
- The address at which you receive your gwersi (or postal address on record with with OBOD)
- If sharing gwersi with another member, that person's name and city
- The OBOD grade forum to which you're requesting access (i.e., whichever you are currently studying—Bard, Ovate, or Druid)
- A quote from a Gwers of your grade as specified below:
Bards: the first sentence of the first paragraph of the text on the first white page (p. 55) of Bardic Gwers 3. Note: you do not have to have completed Gwersi 1 and 2 before you ask for entrance to the members' areas; if you are new, just open the third booklet and copy the first sentence. If you are receiving the audio course only, quote the sentence spoken on Gwers 3, Track 1.
Ovates and Druids: the first sentence of the first paragraph of the text on the first white page of Ovate or Druid Gwers 1. If you are receiving the Ovate audio course only, quote the first sentence spoken on Gwers 1, Track 1.
3. You'll be added to the appropriate grade forum as soon as possible (which will also give you access to OBOD General Discussion, Groves and Seedgroups, Camps and Festivals, and posting privileges in the Druids' Marketplace). When you receive a note from an admin welcoming you to the forum, you'll know you're ready to go!
MENTORING FOR OTHER LANGUAGE EDITIONS OF THE COURSE
To gain access to these forums e-mail email@example.com with your request. Include the information specified above and the password given to you in the course.
Nederlands: Forum for OBOD members enrolled in the Dutch language version of the Bardic course
Français: Forum for OBOD members enrolled in the French language version of the Bardic course
Deutsch: Forum for OBOD members enrolled in the German language version of the Bardic course
Ovaten: Forum for OBOD members enrolled in the German language version of the Ovate course