1. A dying individual releases a cloud of energy – his soul. The first law of thermodynamics states that energy can be transformed, i.e. changed from one form to another, but cannot be created or destroyed. So that soul will stay in its environment for a while but not be annihilated. I understand the soul as a pattern, a structure and set of conditions that might allow to build up an identically thinking person.
2. The cloud of energy will not last forever but be bound soon. It usually will be attracted by humans because they are the only ones who can read the “program”. Therefore, I consider it unlikely to be reborn as an insect because every piece of information needs an appropriate reader.
3. The binding process needs a willing receiver. The energy cloud can only be incorporated in individuals who are willing to allow that. Strong minds have no chance. But those who are still searching (“open”) can attract a soul: Infants, or young people. I would like to claim that those persons who felt inspired by something “out of the blue”, or suddenly developed strange political ideas had a contracted such a wandering soul.
4. What happens when a soul hits an appropriate individual? Since every person has developed his own personality it cannot be taken over by a “foreign” will. But if the soul’s pattern match that of the new host the host can try to combine both ideologies. As a result the living individual may change his opinion about certain affairs, or react differently in some situations.
5. What happens to souls that are not attracted by an adequate host?
I believe that there is a certain time-frame for a soul to be incorporated into another human being. I think that the energy of the cloud will become weaker over the weeks or months. The energy is not lost but used to keep the information coherent. If this energy level falls below a certain level it becomes susceptible to magnetic power of stones (or other non-human realms). By this way nature cleanses the world from uselessly floating energy without wasting it. However, the primordial information will be deleted. In other words: Souls can disappear.
Karl wrote:But the biggest issue with what you say is that I cannot concieve a medium in which the soul pattern can carry from one to another.
Karl wrote:As I understand it the nature of who I am comes from two parts; Nature - my genetics as inherited from mother and father; and Nurture - every experience I have had since the moment of my birth. The pattern of my soul is imparted to me from the souls of every person I have contacted and learned from (good or bad).
Arcanum wrote:What if the soul and body never change....in a serial universe.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest