What's New & Members' Blog
All over the world members are creating wonderful projects, artwork, books, poetry and music, and this blog is a space for telling others about your work, or posting about any subject relevant to Druidry or the spiritual quest.
If you are an OBOD member and would like to post here, just email email@example.com include photos, purchasing information if applicable, your web site, contact information, and any other relevant data, and we’ll post it as soon as we can.
In addition, in this section we announce the latest additions and changes to the website to help you keep up to date.
Herbcraft Diploma Course
Twelve month fully accredited home study/correspondence diploma course in Herbal Medicine & Wholistic Wellbeing
Take charge of your Health!
Learn the skills and knowledge you need to keep you & your family Healthy and Happy … the Natural Way!
• Five Elements Diagnostic Chart
• 12 monthly Study Guides
• 1 Companion Study Guide
• Herbal Contra-indications Manual
• 12 full-colour A5 Reference cards
• ‘Practical Herbcraft’ DVD
• Wildflower identification book
• Wild food book
• Herbal detoxification pack
• ‘Herbcraft’ diploma certificate (upon completion)
Subjects covered include:
• Basic Anatomy & Physiology including common complaints
• Over 85 medicinal Plants and Trees
• Herbs, Nutrition & Natural Healing methods
• Kitchen Pharmacy
• Herbal First Aid
• Making basic Herbal Preparations
• Honouring the seasonal cycles of Nature
• Iridology, Flower Essences, Chakras … & much more
For more information on how to get your Herbcraft Home-study Course and various payment options visit: www.herbcraft.info
Herbcraft is accredited to OCN Level 3 qualification (please see website for details) in association with Archimedes Forest School and the Open College Network. (firstname.lastname@example.org)